My love for Thai food knows no bounds. It’s a love affair that started almost 20 years ago back in London with a good friend of mine Mansha Ahuja, who is from Hong Kong. She made me try an array of curries that played fireworks with my palette and I never looked back. We would finish our days at university and head for the local Thai restaurant Mai Thai, in Wimbledon Village.
This Thai Red Chicken Curry is incredibly delicious, low in fat, so easy to make with bite size chicken pieces, mix vegetables that are simmered in a red curry and coconut milk sauce. Thai cooking in under 30 minutes.
Thai Red Chicken Curry and Rice
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 tsp garlic
* 1 tsp ginger
* 2 finely chopped red chilli
* 3 chicken breasts boneless and skinless and cut into bite size pieces
* 1 can Woolworths Light Coconut Milk
* Packet of Woolworths Thai red curry paste
* Mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, mixed peppers, green beans, mushrooms, red onion)
* 1 tbsp Woolworths fish sauce
* 2 limes sq