Taste Mexico with this Cajun Chicken Buddha Bowl! It's light, filling and totally delicious, what more could you ask for?!
* 1/4 cup spring onion
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* Mixed greens
* Chopped cucumber
* Chopped red onion
* 2 cups cooked couscous
* 2 chicken breasts marinated in Cajun spice
* Dressing, Nova Chilli or Lemon Grass Balsamic Glaze
1. In a bowl marinate chicken in Cajun spice and olive oil. Grill chicken when needed.
2. Set aside a bowl and place 1/4 portion of salad mix greens.
3. Top with 1 cup cooked couscous, 1/2 cup chopped cucumber, red onion and spring onion and sliced grilled chicken breasts.
4. Drizzle Nova Balsamic dressing of choice. I love the chilli 🌶
Nova balsamics in stock. Message me if you want some.