This is such an easy and flavorful, low cal, high protein dish- chicken on a stick. I like the sounds of that! And I totally heart this recipe. If you can get the chicken marinating before you go to work you will have little left to do when you get home. All you’ll need to do is grill it up.
Serve with salad and dips Shazeats#MandysWay for dinner and wrap it up in laffah bread for lunch. I always make extra......
* 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed in 2 inch pieces
* 4 wooden skewers soaked in water
* 1/4 cup fat free yoghurt
* 1 Tbsps. olive oil
* 2 Tbsps. lemon juice
* 2 Tbsps. garlic, minced
* 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
* 1½ tsps. salt
* ½ tsp black pepper, oregano
* ¼ tsp. each cayenne, paprika, sumac
* Pepper, tomato and red onion chunks
Yogurt Mint Dip
* 1 cup fat free yogurt
* ¼ cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced or grated (optional)
* ½ tsp. garlic, minced
* 1 tsp. lemon juice
* ¼ tsp. each cayenne, mint, salt
* Sliced gerkhins
1. In a large bowl combine marinade ingredients and mix smooth. Add chicken and evenly coat the pieces. Cover and refrigerate 4-8 hours.
2. Spray and cook a grill plate on high heat.
3. Thread chicken on skewers with peppers, tomato and onion and grill 4-5 minutes each side until chicken is done.
4. Serve with laffah bread, side salad and baba ganoush
Easy, simple and yum !!!