@shazeats_mandysway we get lots of people asking about carb clever options for the evenings. This Mushroom and Tuna Bake, is warm, full of flavour and protein packed. It’s quick and simple and a last minute meal to whip up if you’ve had a really busy day. I always have boxes of the @woolworths_sa Arrabbiata Sauce and tins of tuna in my pantry. So there’s always options to make something at home.
4 big mushrooms
1 box Woolworths Arrabbiata Sauce
1 packet baby spinach
1 onion sliced
2 green chili chopped
1 tin tuna
1 tub Woolworths Fat Free Cottage Cheese
Some fresh parsley chopped.
1. In a deep dish lay mushrooms.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. Add Woolworths Arrabbiata Sauce into the wells.
4. Add some sliced onions and chopped green chili on top.
5. A can of tuna on layered on top of the sauce and onions.
6. Toss over the baby spinach leaves.
7. Add dollops of fat free cottage cheese.
8. More salt and pepper
9. Add a final layer of the arrabbiata sauce.
10. Sprinkle some parsley.
11. Put in the oven to bake at 180 degrees for 40 mins. Serve with a green side salad and pickled pink onions from @woolworths_sa
The tanginess of the onions with heat of the mushroom and tuna bake make the dinner a mouth watering meal. Yes, it’s fat free and protein packed !!!!