Choosing low fat snacks can greatly reduce your total daily calorie intake, which is beneficial when you're trying to shed body fat percentage. Whether you're purchasing items from the store or preparing your own recipes at home, with @shazeats_mandysway you can learn about variety of low fat snacks that you can enjoy in moderation. I especially like the ones that you can dip and dunk into a cup of tea of coffee....
Recipe of the Protein Biscotti
* 4 eggs
* 1/4 cup vanilla iso whey
* 1/2 cup of water
* 1/4 cup fat free yogurt
* 3 tbsp stevia, or natural sweetener
* 10ml baking powder
* ½ cup rolled oats
* 1 cup oat flour
* 5ml vanilla extract
* 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
3. You can lightly grease a medium sized loaf tin
4. Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl
5. Beat the rest of the ingredients and mix into the dry ingredients until well blended
6. Spoon it into the baking tins
8. Bake it for approx. 45-60 minutes
10. Remove it from the tin and leave to cool down.
12. Slice and place on baking tray
14. Heat the oven to 100 degrees and dry rusks out for 1-2 hours.