This Pesto Chicken Pasta is the sort of dish, that looks and tastes so good making it the perfect midweek treat. It’s simple yet delicious; quick to make and packed with protein and flavour, the world is going to be convinced you have your life together even at this time of the year. Using minimal ingredients, it’s ready in under 25 minutes!!!
Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta
3 cups of @woolworths_sa macaroni
2 tsp minced garlic
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes to taste
1/2 cup freshly chopped cherry tomatoes,
3 tbsp @woolworths_sa Pesto Sauce
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp Dry Italian Herbs
1/2 tub @woolworths_sa Fat Free Smooth Cottage Cheese
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add whole-wheat macaroni pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente and drain.
2. Heat a large pan over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and Italian herbs.Cook until chicken is golden, and cooked through.
3. Add the pesto sauce to the chicken and heat through.
4. Add the tomatoes and stir through for a few minutes.
5. Toss in the cooked pasta and Mix with other ingredients.
6. Stir in 1/2 tub of fat free cottage cheese to make the pasta taste creamy and even more delectable. Make sure the pasta is coated evenly.
Bellisomo as a Meal 3 option @shazeats_mandysway!!!!!