For a gourmet twist on a classic pizza, try some beautiful Middle Eastern ingredients and flavours. I’ve made this particular one super easy by cutting up tramezzini pitas in half and using them as bases. Follow the recipe below or watch the full video on Facebook.
1 tbsp olive oil
4 spring onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 red chili finely chopped
600g minced Chicken
3 tsp Moroccan spice
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp white pepper
Salt to taste
4 tramezzini or Pita cut in half
2 cup Baby spinach leaves
1 cup Sliced mushrooms
1 cup Halved cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup mixed peppers
2 tbsp Pomegranate molasses
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add mince and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add spices and rest to chill.
2. Cut the tramezzini in halves.
3. Spray and cook an oven tray and lay the bases and tops on tray.
4. Top with spinach, mince, peppers, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
5. Mix the pomegranate molasses and olive oil and drizzle over.
6. Season with salt.
7. Place the pizzas in a preheated oven of 180 degrees for 10-15 mins. Keep an eye it must not burn.
8. Top the pizza with fresh pomegranate and serve with a dip of yoghurt, cucumber and freshmint.
Serve with a side salad and it’s لذيذ ladhidah❤️
#meal3 #meal5 #lunch #dinner #middleeastern #food #pizza #mince #morroco #spice #pommergranate #molasses #spinach #mushrooms #freshtomato #fridaynight #yoghurtandmint #salad #sogood #shazeats #mandysway