A totally non-boring way to kick-start your morning on a busy day or enjoy a lazy breakfast on a weekend!
3 tbsp oat flour
1 egg white
2/3 cup fat free milk or almond
2 scoop vanilla ISO whey protein powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Whisk the egg whites, salt, vanilla, and milk in a small bowl.
2. Add the oat flour and protein powder and mix until well combined.
3. Allow the batter to sit and thicken for at least 10 minutes for best results.
4. Once it's had a few minutes to rest, heat the ceramic coated pan over medium high heat and ladle the pancake batter onto the pan.
5. Allow it to cook for about a minute until the to starts to look dry and you see air pockets or ducts then gently use a large, flat spatula to flip it and finish on the other side for about 30 seconds.
6. Repeat until all the batter is cooked (you should get about 6 pancakes). Serve with whatever topping you'd like and enjoy!
#meal1 #breakfast #pancakes #oat #protein #eggehite #proteinpacked #strawberries #nova #sugarfree #chocolatesmudge #cottagecheese #fatfree #balancedlifestyle #yummy #delicious #shazeats #mandysway