Singapore noodles are a standard Chinese restaurant dish, but making them at home is so easy and it also means you can monitor what’s going in to them, adding whatever healthy vegetables you feel like. The addition of siracha, sweet chili sauce and coconut milk to this dish not only brings a new flavour to it, but it coats the noodles and gives a great texture to every bite.
500g of steak cut into strips
2 tsp garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
3 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
Marinate the beef strips, add 1/2 cup water and cook on low heat for 30-40mins or until the meat is soft and tender.
Woolworths Rice Noodles 4 nests soak in boiling water for 3 mins as per instructions
1/2 tbsp of Thai Stir Fry Oil
Sliced vegetables- Carrots, onions, peppers, Courgettes,
2 tbsp of siracha sauce
2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce
1/2 cup light coconut milk
1/2 chopped red onion
4 spring onions sliced
1. Heat a wok over a high heat and add the oil to coat. Add the cashew nuts and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the sliced vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the cooked steak and toss through for another 2 minutes.
2. Add the siracha sauce , sweet chili sauce and light coconut milk. Mix through for a few minutes don’t let it dry out. Taste and add more sauce or coconut if you wish.
3. Add the noodles and toss everything together until combined.
4. Garnish with chopped red onion and sliced spring onion
5. Serve straight away with pickled ginger and slices of chili soaked in vinegar.
#meal3 #lunch #singapore #singaporenoodles #noodles #beef #vegetables #siracha #sweetchili #coconutmilk #ginger #garlic #greenchili #soyasauce #ricevinegar #toss #combine #mix #flavor #orientalcooking #sodelicious #shazcooks #shazeats #mandysway