These sweet and zesty lemon cheesecake tarts are easy, guilt free and totally mouthwatering! Sweetened with honey, Suki Sugar and ISO Whey Vanilla Protein Powder they are the PERFECT healthy treat. The kids will LOVE them too.
Recipe Makes 12 Mini Tarts
* 2 Packets Nutrinibbles Power Bites
* 1 tub fat free smooth cottage cheese
* 1/2 tsp lemon zest
* 1/2 tsp lime zest * 1 tbsp ISO Whey Vanilla Protein Powder * 1 tsp flour * 1 tbsp suki sugar * 1 tsp vanilla essence * 1 egg * Honey to drizzle * 2 tbsp fat free yoghurt * Zest of lemon and lime
1. For the crust, cut the Nutrinibbles Protein Bites in half and place them in a mini tart tray. Press them in, make a well and crimp the sides. Put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins.
2. To make the filling, mix all the listed ingredients together and pour into the crusts.
4. Bake at 180C for about 15 minutes or until crust is golden and there is only a wobble in the centre of the filling.
5. Take out of the oven, let them cool down cover with some yoghurt,drizzle of honey and some zest of lime and lemon.
Full video on Facebook and
#dessert #easter #eastertreats #lemon #lime #bakedcheesecake #protein #cottagecheese #teatimetreats #guiltfree #thehealthylife #allaboutbalance #sweet #zesty #shazeats