Homemade Granola, berries, granadilla and fat free yoghurt.
Homemade Fruit, Ginger and Nut Granola
400g rolled oats
250g bran flakes
250g mixed chopped nuts 100g sesame seeds
75g mixed seeds
1 tsp himalayan pink salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp ground ginger
180g mixed dried fruit
3 pieces stem ginger grated 100ml organic maple syrup
1 tbsp cooking olive oil
1. Heat the oven to 110 degrees
2. In a large bowl, mix together oats, bran flakes, nuts,
seeds, salt, spices, fruit and mix thoroughly.
3. In a small pan over a medium pan, warm the maple syrup, honey and olive oil until its all melted and mixed.
4. Mix this into the dry ingredients.
5. Bake for 40 minutes until golden brown. You can stir every 10-15 minutes but I don't because I like it a little clumpy.
Serve with fat free yoghurt mixed with 1 tbsp of Vanilla whey protein and fruit.
#meal1 #breakfast #yoghurt #fatfree #homemade #granola #berries #foodblogger #instapic #instafood #instafoodie #instadelicious #instayummy #shazeats #mandysway