Avoid skipping Suhoor by making these healthy egg muffin cups ahead of time with spinach, eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes.
1 cup spinach, chopped
1/2 cup large rosa tomato, seeds removed and diced
1⁄2 cup baby bella mushrooms, diced
1 green chili, seeded and diced
1/4 cup fat free milk
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Optional: 1/4 cup fat free feta
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Divide spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, and jalapeño evenly between 6 muffins in the tin.
3. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well combined.
4. Fill each muffin about 3/4 way full with egg mixture, pouring over the veggies already in each tin. If using feta, add 1 tablespoon on top of each egg muffin.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs are set and puff up in the tin. Let muffins cool for a few minutes, then run a butter knife around the edges of each cup and remove.
Suhoor Eats with ShazEats on DSTV 347 on the Morning Rush Show between 6-8am @itv_networks_sa
#suhooreats #shazeats #eggmuffins #eggideas #instarecipe #instachef #instapic #pictureoftheday #eggs #protein #greens #greensaregoodforyou #veggies #nutrients #healthyinsideandout #healthyliving #allaboutbalance #itsalifestyle #shazeats #mandysway