Who doesn't love a simple and tasty breakfast? This scrambled egg wrap is an easy and healthy on-the-go suhoor option. Fresh spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms and feta give a simple scrambled eggs an uplift and its a high-protein, high-fiber breakfast that will keep the whole family fueled up for the morning. Plus, you’ll already have a serving or two of vegetables under your belt before noon.
2 whole-wheat slimmers wraps
1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cups fresh spinach or baby spinach
3 large egg lightly whisked and 1 egg white ( or 1 egg and three egg white to make it protein packed)
2 tablespoons crumbled fat free feta
1 tablespoon Woolworths sun-dried tomatoes pesto
1. Place the wrap on a frying pan and heat on high for one minute.
2. Coat a small pan with olive oil then place it over medium heat. Sauté the mushrooms and pepper for two minutes.
3. Stir in the spinach and tomatoes sauté for another one to two minutes, or until wilted. Then add in the sun dried tomato pesto and mix through.
4. Cook the eggs and cook, stirring often until they are set.
5. Now build the wrap. Place some micro greens in the middle, add the scrambled egg in the center of the wrap, then top it with the tomato, spinach and mushroom mixture top with crumbled feta. To wrap, fold up one end, then both sides. Serve immediately and enjoy!!
Suhoor Eats with ShazEats on DSTV 347 on the Morning Rush Show between 6-8am @itv_networks_sa
#suhoor #suhooreats #shazeats #instarecipe #instapic #tvchef #tv #cook #inspire #learn #instafood #pictureoftheday #healthyliving #scrambledeggs #interesting #instaideas #allaboutbalance #itsalifestyle #protein #fibre #carbs #sustainability #eatallthefood #allfoodsfit #moderation #shazeats #mandysway