A fun and zesty twist on the classic tiramisu recipe, this one incorporates fresh lemon zest and coconut milk. Making it completely fit for the summer without compromising taste.
The classic Tiramisu recipe has been tweaked as it is not made decadent with fresh cream and eggs. This version is quick and easy to make up and is lighter. It’s good to change things up sometimes. Have a go and you may be suprised of the flavor combination created but still giving a Tiramisu feeling!!!
zest of two lemons
2 cups coffee @delinghi
1 cup mascarpone cheese
1 small tin coconut cream
1 teaspoons vanilla
1-2 tablespoons suki sugar
16 reduced sugar boudoir lady fingers
Shaved Nova coconut chocolate
1. Make coffee @delonghi_sa and set it aside in a large bowl to cool.
2. Mix mascarpone, coconut milk, and zest of one lemon. Add suki sugar and mix well. It should be the consistency of pourable.
3. Line the bottom of a square glass dish layer with the mascarpone and coconut milk mixture.
4. Soak each boudoir finger one by one in the coffee for about 6-10 seconds, or until the cookie has absorbed enough coffee but it's still firm enough to set flat in the glass pan.
5. Line the pan with one row of soaked cookies. Next, add the mascarpone mixture and smooth over with a spatula. Repeat this one more time, or until all of the cream and cookies have been used.
6. Be sure the last layer has a spread of mascarone cream on top. Dust the top layer of the dish with the chocolate shavings, the zest of the second lemon and coconut flakes.
7. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving, or overnight, giving it time to set.
8. Cut and serve chilled either on small plates or in small cups.
#summereats #desserts #dessertrecipe #healthier #tweaks #classicrecipes #foodinfluencer #foodie #foodblogger #healthandfitness #nutrition #recipedeveloper #tvchef #shazeats