Caffe Concerto, London

So I ended 2017 with my cousins in London, Ella and Lulu. All my foodie shenanigans started really with these two, we grew up loving food. We met up at Caffe Concerto and enjoyed the Italian food, some sweet things and a decadent hot chocolate. We ended 2017 on real high and I enjoyed every bit of it. 

Today though is a new day, a new year and I’m back on track even more determined. I know for sure that until you get your nutrition right nothing is going to change. So its getting back to being in sync with what I know is good for my body and my mind. Here are some tips to get you also back on track: 1. It’s ok, you over did it over the holidays but accept that you enjoyed the moment of being relaxed or less strict and life is for living. 2. Switch your focus to the positive steps you’ve taken and what you have achieved on being on @shazeats_mandysway in the last year. 3. It’s all about noticing the wins and giving yourself credit for them - so maybe you didn’t make it to the gym as much over the holiday period , but perhaps you slept for eight hours, drank more water and added greens to your meals. You are now rested and rejuvenated and now you have the energy to refocus. 4. At the end of the day, life is about balance and moderation. And that’s why it’s important to follow the 80/20 rule: eating healthily 80 per cent of the time and indulging in a little of what you enjoy the other 20 per cent. 5. Balance– everything in moderation is how we try and work it – and some weeks are better than others. 6. Plan ahead rethink your training regime and nutrition now the holiday time is coming to an end. Planning ahead means you won’t feel like you’ve left yourself down, or that you aren’t achieving your goals. 7. Revisit your regular program and feel motivated to continue, you’ll be in a far more positive head space. 8. Adopt intuitive eating. That means being mindful of when your body is hungry, listening to your body and being aware of when you’re full. 9. Most importantly, fuel your body with good food @shazeats_mandysway!!! Join in 2018 details on www.shazeats.com 

#newyear #2018 #nutrition #goals #tastetestingtraveller #balance #shazeats #mandysway 


4 views

London, United Kingdom

©2019 by Shazeats. Proudly created by  www.thedesigndenx.co.za