This is often one of my favorite meals on a Monday. I adore the combination of peas and chicken they really compliment each other especially when stewed together in a tomato sauce . This easy, simple dish has very few ingredients and is succulent, juicy and filling when mopped up with rice.
Chicken and Peas in a Tomato Sauce
1 chicken cut into curry pieces
4 tomatoes chopped and liquidized
2 tbsp of Tomato Sauce
2 tsp salt
3 cup green frozen peas
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat oil in a pot.
2. Add the fresh liquidized tomatoes, tomato sauce and salt.
3. Cook on low heat for 5-6 mins.
4. Add the chicken and cook for another 25 mins on low heat.
5. Add the green peas and bring to boil for 10 mins
6. Serve with rice and a green salad.
Easy, simple and satisfying !!!!