A moist and tender quick loaf that's packed with fiber. This recipe contains three foods that were loved by he Prophet Muhammed SAW, bananas, honey and dates. Try including the food of the Prophet regularly in your diet as there are ample benefits. Ramadhan is almost over but for a healthy Eid option for breakfast this is a good bake to make.
* 2 1⁄2 cups old-fashioned oats ( 1.5 cups ground oats, 1 cup whole) * 1⁄4 cup chopped dates for loaf
* 2-3 large overripe bananas
* 2 large eggs lightly beaten
* 1/3 cup honey
* 3/4 cup milk
* 2 tsp vanilla extract * 2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Divide oats into portions of 1.5 cups, 1 cup.
3. Place 1.5 cups of oats in a food processor and blend/pulse until they reach a rough, flour like consistency. Alternatively you can use Organics Oat Flour.
4. Mash bananas well, they should have no lumps. I use my mixer to mash them before adding the other wet ingredients.
5. Add eggs, honey, milk and vanilla. Mix to combine.
6. Add dry ingredients (including the ground oats and 1 cup whole oats) to wet ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
7. Spray and cook a loaf tin and pour batter into the loaf tin.
8. Sprinkle loaf top with the dates, press lightly to make sure they stick.
9. Bake at 180 for about 25-30 minutes, a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf should come out clean.
Enjoy best with a cup of coffee!!! Suhoor Eats with ShazEats on the Morning Rush Show between 6-8am on DSTV 347 @itv_networks_sa
#suhooreats #shazeats #suhoor #sehri #ramadhan2018 #3days #eidideas #eidbaking #eidtreats #nosuagr #nooil #noflour #propheticfoods #healthyeating #bananas #honey #dates #fibre #packed #healthytreats #enjoy #lovewhatyoudo #lovefood #tvchef #itv #triedandtested #haveago #healthychoice #stayontrack #shazeats #mandysway