On a cold winters day there is nothing better than the warmth and flavor of a good curry. This hearty wintery version of a Thai Green Chicken Curry is incredibly delicious, low in fat, so easy to make with bite size chicken pieces, mix vegetables that are simmered in a green curry and coconut milk sauce. Thai cooking in under 30 minutes. Thai Green Curry is a dish known for its complex balance of sweet and spicy flavors.
Thai Green Chicken Curry and Rice
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 tsp garlic
* 1 tsp ginger
*2 finely chopped green chilli * 3 chicken breasts boneless and skinless and cut into bite size pieces
* 1 can Woolworths Light Coconut Milk * Packet of Woolworths Thai green curry paste. * Mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, mixed peppers, sugar snaps, marrows, courgettes, red onion and baby corn)
* 1 tbsp Woolworths fish sauce * 1 limes squeezed * salt and pepper to taste
* 1 tbsp fresh coriander chopped
1. Heat olive oil in a large wok until hot. Add the garlic, ginger , green chili and the Thai Green Curry Paste and stir-fry for about 30 seconds over high heat, until it gets aromatic.
2. Turn the heat down to medium-high and add the chicken pieces to the pot and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink.
3. Stir in the coconut milk. Then add the mix vegetables. Add lime juice, fish sauce and salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for another 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and garnish with fresh coriander.
5. Serve immediately over cooked rice.
#meal3 #lunch #carbsandprotein #riceandchicken #thaifood #thaifoodstagram #thaicooking #photooftheday #tastey #delicious #hot #sweet #tangy #combination #healthytwist #healthyfood #wholesomeliving #thaicurry #thaigreencurry #paste #recipeideas #recipeoftheday #instahealth #startcooking #foodislove #foodislife #shazeats #mandysway