Chocolate Overnight Oats with Berries
Perfect way to start the weekend, this recipe is a family favorite and can be made up the night before and ready to eat for suhoor.
Ingredients * 1 cup rolled Oats
* 2 cup Fat Free Milk * 2 tbsp fat free yoghurt * 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
* 2 tbsp Chocoalte ISO Whey Protein Powder * Dash of cinnamon
1. Whisk the milk, yoghurt, cocoa powder, cinnamon, whey protein together with a hand whisk to get rid of any lumps. Add the oats. Stir in. Make sure that the oats are completely covered with the milk.
2. Place the mixture in a Tupperware and close with a lid. Place into the refrigerator and leave overnight.
3. Enjoy the next morning, pour into a bowl or a mason jar, top with fresh berries, cacoa nibs and add more milk if you please.
Benefits of berries:
Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, called anthocyanins, that may help keep memory sharp as you age, and raspberries contain ellagic acid, a compound with anti-cancer properties. All berries are great sources of fiber, a nutrient important for a healthy digestive system.
Suhoor Eats with ShazEats on @itv_networks_sa DSTV 347 every morning on the Morning Rush Show 6-8am
#meal1 #suhoor #suhooreats #shazets #chocolateovernightoats #caco #rolledoats #chocolatewheyprotein #cinanmon #berries #raspberries #strawberries #proteinpacked #delicious #instafood #instalove #shazeats #mandysway